Wednesday 5 December 2012

Goblins form Hobbit

Here is my version of the new goblins from Games Workshop Hobbit range.  I really like them.  I chose to stick to green for goblins after hours of trying to decide what colour to paint them.  I love the way they have come out and think they look great multi based.
Using Army Painter I did these in 2 hours including basing!!

Although more realistic I will avoid dark painitng normally seen on Lord of Rings stuff as it too dark to appreciate from normal gaming distance eg 24 inches(60cm).  Hope folks will enjoy looking at these as they were so easy to paint.

3 comments:

  1. I think they look fantastic, especially the multi-figure basing. It adds a lot. Very gobliny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great. I might even have a go at some of these myself!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete