Wednesday 5 December 2012

Intoduction

Here is the start of a new occasional blog because I am so excited about the new Hobbit films, that I just had to get back into painting some fantasy figures from Middle Earth.
I like the new Games Workshop figures based on movies and plan to do some Impetus style multi basing.
Bases are normally 60mmx120mm to represent a unit.  GW character models have crazy prices so I will in the main avoid those to save money and still enjoy the figures.  Rules I am keen on are basic Impetus Fantasy adapation as they avoid over priced character models and are free!!.
I am just going to have fun doing some nice diorama style units using Army Painter to keep things simple.
I am not a fantastic painter but all you need to create fantastic units is good models and imagination

No comments:

Post a Comment